All ships cruising over the Easter long weekend provide various ways for guests to celebrate.
- Each ship has an Interdenominational Minister onboard to conduct services on Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
- In the lead up to Easter, Kids Clubs include an Easter-themed activity
- An Easter egg hunt is held on the morning of Easter Sunday for all children and teens onboard. Please see Good Times once onboard for more details.
- The Easter Bunny makes a special appearance during embarkation and disembarkation, and during sail away parties and will be available for photo opportunities.
- Hot cross buns are available for breakfast in The Pantry and The Waterfront.