P&O Cruises Australia offer a limited number of guests exclusive access to a private beach club onboard Pacific Adventure and Pacific Encounter. The retreat is available to guests booked in suites and selected mini suites.
The exclusive-access retreat offers a private outdoor pool, whirlpool spas and comfy seating situated on the top deck of the ship. With expansive sea views, club-goers can enjoy pure relaxation and pampering in stylish surroundings.
Byron Beach Club rooms come with two large complimentary bottles of water, upgraded bathroom products, a welcome note from the hotel director and bottomless fruit basket.
Guests can enjoy the following services:
- own private dining concierge service
- two pairs of branded Byron Beach Club flip flops to wear onboard and take home
- two Byron Beach Club robes in the wardrobe for use during the cruise. Please note these robes cannot be taken home.
- priority reservations at all of the ship's dining outlets
- priority embarkation, disembarkation and priority tender tickets.
- Order from Luke's Burger Bar or P&O Pizzeria and have it delivered to your lounge or cabana. (Fees apply)
- breakfast in Angelo's from 7:30am-9:30am (7am to 9am on port days)
Byron Beach Club is not Adults Only. Any child booked in any of the above rooms will be able to access Byron Beach Club.