To thank the brave men and women of the Australian and New Zealand Defence Force for their service, P&O Cruises offers up to $250 free onboard spending money* for veterans as well as active and ex-serving personnel.
This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year.
- 14 nights or longer - $250 per qualified guest
- 7 - 13 nights - $100 per qualified guest
- 6 nights or less - $50 per qualified guest
*Onboard money is in the from of an onboard credit.
This offer is available to personnel in the Royal Australian Navy, Royal Australian Army, Royal Australian Air Force, Royal New Zealand Navy, the New Zealand Army or the Royal New Zealand Air Force who are:
- Active personnel currently serving by providing their PM KeyS number, Regiment number or Service Number, and
- Ex-serving personnel, including discharged and retired personnel, by providing relevant documentation which shows evidence of having served in the ADF or NZDF, such as military superannuation or pension statement from the Military Super scheme, the DFRDB scheme, the DFRB scheme, or the DFSS scheme (New Zealand) or Certificate of Service.
- This offer is available to a maximum of 2 defence personnel per room.
- This offer cannot be used for casino credits or charges and gratuities.
- The offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers including the:
- Select Sailing program
- Onboard Sales program
- Cruise Sales Day program.
- For new bookings made on or after 5 July 2023, for cruises departing on or after 12 September 2023, bonus onboard credits issued from the Shareholder and Military Program are not combinable.
- Bonus onboard credits issued under the Military Program are non-refundable.
Claiming the credit
Once you have made your booking via a travel agent, the P&O website or the contact centre, no later than 2 weeks prior to sailing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- booking number
- sailing date
- proof of identification and documentation. (Such as military superannuation or pension statement or a certificate of service.)
The information and documentation must be sent no later than 2 weeks prior to sailing. Defence Personnel may be asked to produce proof of Defence identification.