The P&O Group Holiday Product is launching from 7th August, for cruises departing on or after 1 November 2023. It is applicable for groups of 8-25 guests.
Key Benefits to booking a P&O Group Holiday*
- P&O's online planner tool** – create a group, plan (and book) your holiday with ease – vote for your favourite cruises, choose preferred dates, invite others to join. Best of all – book and pay separately and link your group together!
- Pre-cruise concierge services – to help assist with your groups booking prior to travel. Our team will provide assistance with dining and accommodation queries, any special requests such as birthday cakes, in-room gifts etc. and any other questions you may have
- Dedicated onboard guests services – facilitated by our Guest Relations Manager who will be there to assist with anything you may need whilst travelling onboard
- Dining together at night^ - Reconnect after a fun day at sea or onshore with your travel group and enjoy dinner together at one of our main restaurants included in your fare.
- Complimentary wi-fi for WhatsApp~ to allow you to easily exchange text messages with your group whilst onboard
Terms and Conditions
*Available for new bookings of 8 or more guests on cruises departing from 1 Nov 2023. **For bookings of more than 25 guests, contact P&O Cruises. ^Groups may be seated across multiple tables based on group size and restaurant capacity. Charges apply for specialty restaurants and are subject to availability. ~WhatsApp is a third-party app that must be installed on your device prior to cruising. Complimentary access is provided for text-only usage. Other internet packages are available onboard for purchase if required. Internet connectivity is subject to a variety of factors including weather, location and satellite signal.