All of our ships have a variety of accommodation options, including:
- Interior & oceanview rooms that can sleep 2-4 people
- Balcony room for up to four people (please note Pacific Dawn balcony rooms can only fit a maximum of two people, and Pacific Aria can only fit maximum three people)
- Mini Suites, Suites, Penthouse Suites and Penthouse that sleep up to four people
- Family suites for five people (Pacific Adventure & Pacific Explorer only)
- Two bedroom suite accommodating 6-8 people (Pacific Adventure & Pacific Encounter only)
- Interconnecting rooms available in a number of configurations, including quad-quad (eight people), triple-quad (seven people), twin-quad (six people), triple-twin (five people) and twin-twin (four people)
If you're looking for that little extra luxury, our suites, penthouse suites and penthouse also offer a range of additional amenities and benefits, including priority ship embarkation, tender access, and debarkation, welcome drink on arrival onboard, and canapés on cocktail evenings .
Please note room types and bedding configurations available vary by ship. Some rooms with three or more people may have bunk beds, and queen bedding may not be possible. Please check the specific room & bedding configuration when making your booking.