All of our ships have a variety of room options suitable for families. Room options suitable for families include:
- Interior & oceanview rooms that sleep up to 4 people
- Balcony rooms for up to four people
- Mini Suites and Suites that sleep up to four people
- Family suites for five people (Pacific Adventure & Pacific Explorer only)
- Two bedroom suite accommodating 6-8 people (Pacific Adventure & Pacific Encounter only)
- Interconnecting rooms available in a number of configurations, including quad-quad (eight people), triple-quad (seven people), twin-quad (six people), triple-twin (five people) and twin-twin (four people).
Please note room types and bedding configurations available vary by ship. Some rooms with three or more people may have bunk beds, and queen bedding may not be possible. Please check the specific room & bedding configuration when making your booking.
If you're travelling with an infant and require a cot, please let us know at the time of booking as some rooms are unable to accommodate a cot due to fixed bedding & furniture layout.