Yes! if you own 100+ shares of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc (NYSE: CCL/ LON: CCL / NYSE: CUK) you may be eligible to receive an onboard credit ("obc").
The amount and currency differs depending on brand, location and cruise length, and is subject ot change. To check the OBC amount you may be eligible for, please visit [Stockperks Website](https://www.stockperks.com/carnivalcorp)
- Benefit is available on sailings through July 31, 2024.
- Applications to receive this benefit should be made at least 3 weeks prior to cruise departure date.
- This benefit is available to shareholders holding a minimum of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc.
- This benefit excludes anyone cruising on a reduced-rate or complimentary basis.
- OBC offer is available to 1 shareholder per room.
- This benefit:
- is not transferable
- cannot be exchanged for cash
- cannot be used for casino credits
- cannot be used for gratuities charged to the guest's onboard account.
- This benefit is combinable with:
- This benefit is not combinable with:
- net rate
*interline rate promotions.
- bonus onboard credits issued from the Shareholder and Military Program are not combinable.
Applying the credit
Carnival Corp has partnered with Stockperks to streamline the process to claim this benefit. Simply:
- Download the app via the links below, or search for "Stockperks" in your app store
- Once downloaded, create a stockperks user profile
- Then search for "Carnival" in the app, and select P&O Australia
- Click the blue button "Validate Your Portfolio" and you will be guided through the process of providing your CCL ownership details
- Once confirmed you can then submit a claim for an eligible cruise booking