To thank the brave men and women of the Australian and New Zealand Defence Force for their service, P&O Cruises offers up to $250 free onboard spending money* for veterans as well as active and ex-serving personnel. This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year.
*Onboard money is in the form of an onboard credit
- 14 nights or longer - $250 per qualified passenger
- 7 - 13 nights - $100 per qualified passenger
- 6 nights or less - $50 per qualified passenger
Who is Eligible?
This offer is available to personnel in the Royal Australian Navy, Royal Australian Army, Royal Australian Air Force, Royal New Zealand Navy, the New Zealand Army or the Royal New Zealand Air Force who are:
- Active personnel currently serving by providing their PM KeyS number, Regiment number or Service Number, and
- Ex-serving personnel, including discharged and retired personnel, by providing relevant documentation which shows evidence of having served in the ADF or NZDF, such as military superannuation/pension statement from the Military Super scheme, the DFRDB scheme, the DFRB scheme, or the DFSS scheme (New Zealand) and/or Certificate of Service.
How to claim your onboard credit
Once you have made your booking through a travel agent, our website or via call centre. Please send through your details including; name, booking number, ship and sailing date with relevant proof of identification and/or documentation (i.e. military superannuation/pension statement or certificate of service) to email@example.com no later than two weeks prior to sailing. Defence Personnel may be asked to produce proof of Defence identification.
This offer is available to a maximum of two defence personnel per cabin. Offer is valid for eligible active defence personnel and ex-serving personnel in Australia and New Zealand only. This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges and gratuities. Offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers including the Select Sailing program, Onboard Sales program and Cruise Sales Day program.