Ride Auckland’s waterfront as guides describe the city’s fascinating history. Guests arrive at the cycling base to be fitted with helmet and bike and for a safety briefing. Travel alongside the harbour and view Rangitoto Island, the imposing volcano in its center. Discover the lesser visited side of Aucklands harbour, riding through the Southern Hemisphere's largest Boating Marina and underneath the Auckland Harbour Bridge, viewing historic suburbs and the iconic Auckland Bungy jump base on route. Heading back through the Viaduct Basin, taste NZ ice cream. The tour pauses a number of times along the way for photographs and sightseeing.
• Cycle Auckland’s waterfront: See the harbor, Rangitoto Island, Auckland Harbour Bridge and Westhaven Marina by bike as guides describe local history.
• Viaduct Basin: enjoy famous NZ ice cream or barista coffee
What to Bring:
• Sun Protection
• Local currency
• Insect repellant
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Activity-appropriate clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.