Fly N Cruise
Take the scenic route
Getting there should be half the adventure. With P&O Cruises you can take one-way cruises to enjoy your holiday that little bit longer.
A one-way P&O Cruise may not return to your homeport, but it's not problem! With P&O CruiseAir, we organise your travel for you. With CruiseAir we will book your cruise plus flights from your home, to the leaving homeport and/or back again. Plus, at some ports we organise transfers between the airport and the ship for you too. With P&O CruiseAir all you have to do is pack your bag!
Why book P&O CruiseAir?
- One-stop shop - Real-time pricing and inventory availability for air routings that complement your cruise.
- Checked Baggage allowance included in all CruiseAir packages - equivalent to the standard economy baggage allowance for your chosen P&O partner airline.
- Next Port Protection – We’ll find a reasonable alternative to get you to your next appropriate port of call in the event of a flight delay, service disruption or cancellation at no additional air cost.
- Post cruise protection – If for any reason your cruise arrives late into port or the P&O transfer is delayed to the airport and you miss your return flight, P&O will work with the airline to re-book the flights to get you home.
- Immediate flight confirmations - Flight schedules are confirmed at the time of the air booking.
Prices below are valid for cruise only so please contact us or read more about CruiseAir here.
Booking is easy! Simply contact your travel agent or our Customer Service & Sales team on 1300 159 454 (AU) or 0800 780 716 (NZ).