Allergens – Gluten, Dairy, Pork, Garlic
- 20 grams butter
- 60 grams pancetta, julienne
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400 grams spaghetti, al dente cooked and drained
- 140 ml heavy cream
- parmesan cheese, shaved
- salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan. Add the pancetta and cook until crisp.
- Add the garlic. Sauté but do not brown.
- Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Add the parmesan.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Add the spaghetti. Toss and heat completely.
- Cover generously with parmesan shavings and freshly chopped parsley.
- Apply freshly ground black pepper.