- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 100g caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 125ml coconut cream
- 80ml raspberry pulp
- 20g toasted and chopped pistachios
Warm chocolate sauce to serve.
- Line the base and sides of an 8 x 25cm bar pan with plastic wrap,
allowing the sides to overhang.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the egg, egg yolks and sugar in a large
heatproof bowl until thick and creamy.
- Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and continue whisking
until the mixture doubles in size.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the cream and coconut cream in a large bowl
until soft peaks form.
- Add half the cream mixture to the egg mixture and gently fold until just
- Add the remaining cream mixture and raspberry pulp and fold until just
combined, leaving a marbled texture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and place in the freezer for 6 hours
or overnight until firm.
- Turn the parfait onto a serving plate.
- Top with chopped toasted pistachios and slice into thick slices.
- Serve with warm chocolate sauce