- Fresh pineapple - peel fresh pineapple and slice into thin round slices.
- 3 cups sugar
- 700ml water
- 300grams fresh mango flesh (if in season) or frozen mango cheeks
- Stir the sugar and water in a small saucepan over a low heat until dissolved.
- Increase heat to high and bring to boil.
- Place mango flesh in a food processor and process until smooth, combine all the mixture.
- Tip the mixture into the container and freeze it overnight.
- Break into chunks and whirl in a food processor until smooth. Tip back into the container and
refreeze for at least 1 hour or until it can be scooped.
Place pineapple slices onto plate and scoop one
portion of mango sherbet on top.