Booking your cruise holiday couldn't be easier. There's three ways to make a booking:
1. Find a cruise and book online
Use our handy cruise finder to choose your departure date, ship and destination.
2. Visit your travel agent
3. Give us a call
Our Customer Service & Sales team are available Monday to Friday 7am - 9pm^ and Saturday 8am - 6pm^.
Ph: 13 24 94 (AU) or 0800 780 716 (NZ)
^ Hours subject to change.
When you’re ready to book, please make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Cruise details
- Number of guests travelling and your preferred room category
- Each guest's full name (as per passport)
- Each guest's date of birth
- Address and contact details (including email and mobile number) for each guest
- Information about any medical, dietary and mobility requirements
- Air and transfer details or requirements
- Details of any celebrations or group services
Please ensure you read our Booking & Travel Conditions. When you first make a payment towards your cruise holiday, you accept our Booking & Travel Conditions on behalf of all guests in the booking(s).
When you’re happy with the accommodation offered and the fare quoted, you will be given a booking reference number.
- Log on to Cruise Control to check that all details on your booking are correct. You will need to enter your emergency contacts and passport details.
- We strongly recommend you purchase appropriate international travel insurance at the time you pay your deposit. If you do not purchase travel insurance, you will not be able to claim for any cancellation charges, medical costs, repatriation and other expenses that may arise if things do not go according to plan.
Paying for your cruise holiday
- The quickest and easiest way to make a payment is by credit or debit card, and better still, debit card payments are now fee free. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners credit cards and Visa and MasterCard debit cards. Please note, a 1.5% service fee applies to credit card transactions (subject to change). There is no service fee for debit card transactions.
- Internet transfer – please use your booking number in the reference field.
Please note, if you are booking through a Travel Agent, they may offer different payment options.
Cruise Control allows you to view your booking details and update your personal information such as your address, email, phone numbers, emergency contacts, passport and travel insurance details. You can also view your cruise itinerary, pre-book Shore Tours, and download your cruise eTicket. Please read the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for more information.