Find answers to all your questions.
- What payment options do I have to pay for my cruise?
- Accepted payment with selected credit cards (1.5% surcharge applies). More info here.
- Once onboard, how do I pay for extra items?
- Multiple ways of purchasing goods onboard are available to you - from Credit Cards to cash. More info here.
- I have kids. What facilities do you have for children?
- Qualified staff run a great choice of awesome activities for kids of all ages, giving you the option to spend the day child-free. Here's how it works.
- What's actually included in the cruise price?
- Accommodation, all main meals, entertainment and use of facilities such as swimming pools, gym, spas, table tennis, children's centres (excluding late night group child-minding) and library are all included in your cruise package.
- What are the different types of cabins available? What's the difference between them?
- Choose from outstanding balcony cabins with ocean views, great-value internal cabins, 4-berth options to share with family or friends or outside cabins with windows. Click here for more information.
For the answers to many other questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions