All P&O Cruises holidays are a feast for your senses. Be tempted by tantalising choices, fresh delicious flavours, unique creations. And with 'Your Choice Dining' you can choose who you dine with, when and where!
Main meals are all included in your one low fare. Choose from lavish buffet selections or enjoy a four-course à la Carte menu in the main dining room. If you're yearning for a succulent steak or some freshly shucked oysters, head to Salt grill by Luke Mangan^, our celebrity restaurant.
Relax poolside with a hamburger from The Grill. Saunter into The Café for some chocolate indulgence and a perfect latte or luxuriate in a sunset cocktail in one of our bars. And just like any great resort, room service* is available 24 hours a day.
Breakfast and Lunch
- Continental or hot English breakfast
- Hot breakfast sandwiches available at The Grill
- Sumptuous buffet selections from 6am-10.30am and 11.30am-2.30pm
- À la Carte in the main dining room from 7.30am-9.30am and 12pm-2pm
Sample a pdf file of the breakfast menu and lunch menu
- À la Carte four-course evening meals in the main dining room from 5.30pm-10pm. Sample a pdf file of the dinner menu
- Casual evening dining from 5pm until late. Venues vary slightly across our fleet and choices include lavish buffets at Plantations and quick snacks including burgers and snags at The Grill
- Specialty dining is available in Salt grill by Luke Mangan^ onboard all ships and La Luna^ onboard Pacific Dawn and Pacific Jewel.
Peckish during the day?
Choose from delicious ways to indulge.
- The Grill
- NZ Natural ice cream bar*
- 24-hour room service*
- Tea and coffee*
Sample a pdf file of The Cafe^ snack menu, with it's chocolate dishes, and the tea & coffee menu.
* Charges apply
^ A small cover charge applies
Book a table and dine on mouthwatering creations. From signature dishes such as Luke's Salt grill Crab Omelette to his famous Liqorice Parfait with Lime Syrup, you can enjoy a fantastic food experience for a fraction of the price you'd pay on land. Visit the gallery to get your taste buds dancing!Salt Grill
For More Information
Read more information on this topic and find answers to most questions in Your Cruise Handbook.