Once you’ve selected your P&O Cruises holiday it's easy to book! There are three easy ways:
Find a cruise and book online
Use our handy Cruise Finder to choose your destination, your ship and when you'd like to travel. It's that simple.Find Cruises and Book
Visit your travel agent
Give us a call
Mon - Fri 7am to 8pm*, Sat 8am-5pm* (Sydney Time)
AU. Phone 13 24 94.
NZ. Phone 0800 780 716.
*Hours subject to change
When you’re ready to book, please make sure you have the following information on hand:
- Cruise details
- Cabin details
- Each passenger’s details (as per passport)
- Each passenger’s date of birth
- Address and contact details
- Air details
- Information about any medical, dietary and mobility requirements
- Group services
- Terms and Conditions
Please note that by making a reservation and paying a deposit, you will be deemed to have read and accepted our Booking and Passage Conditions.
1. Cruise details
When making a booking we ask for the ship name, cruise number and departure date. These are shown in the price panel on the itinerary pages.
2. Cabin details
We need to know what category of cabin you have chosen and how many passengers will be occupying the cabin. There is a choice of single, twin, triple or quadruple occupancy. For further details please view the deck plans in our brochure or on our website.
3. Passenger details
We require the full name including title, first name, middle name, surname and gender for each passenger as it appears on their passport. Details from other Government issued photo identification can be provided for passengers travelling on any cruise that does not visit a foreign port – eg. Driver’s Licence.
4. Date of birth
A date of birth for each passenger is required at the time of booking.
5. Address and contact details
We require the full mailing address (including postcode) and contact telephone number for each passenger at the time of booking. To receive timely information regarding your cruise, we will also ask for an email address and mobile phone number.
6. Air details
If you’re flying to embark your cruise, we need to know which airport you’re flying from. You can also take advantage of our fantastic air deals; simply ask our Cruise Contact Centre when you call to make your booking.
Your Choice Dining allows you greater flexibility in choosing where, when and with whom you dine each evening. Reservations for a specific time at the main dining room or alternative dining venues can only be made on board during your cruise.
8. Medical, dietary and mobility requirements
Please advise us at the time of booking if you have any condition that requires medical attention, medication or special treatment, including pregnancy. If you are not fully mobile and use mobility aids (whether permanently or periodically), please let us know at the time of booking.
Passengers that need assistance should always be accompanied by a carer to help with day to day activities as our crew and medical staff are unable to act as personal carers.
9. Group services
We offer a number of on board services to suit groups travelling together, on selected sailings. Services on offer include meeting areas, audio/visual equipment, cocktail parties, entertainment, invitations, group photos and cakes. Please speak to our Cruise Contact Centre about arranging any of these services, at the time of booking. Please note, charges may apply.
10. Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read our ‘Terms and Conditions’. When you first make a payment towards your cruise holiday, you accept our terms and conditions on behalf of all passengers in the booking.
When you’re happy with the accommodation offered and the fare quoted, you will be given a booking reference number.
- Log on to ‘Cruise Personaliser’ on our website to check that all details on your booking are correct. You will need to enter your emergency contacts and passport details.
- We strongly recommend you purchase appropriate international travel insurance at the time you pay your deposit. If you do not purchase travel insurance, you will not be able to claim for any cancellation charges, medical costs, repatriation and other expenses that may arise if things do not go according to plan.
- Here are the options for you to pay for your cruise holiday:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or Diners (for each transaction a 1.5% service fee applies, which is subject to change and will be advised before payment).
- Internet transfer – please use your booking number in the reference field.
- If you are booking through a Travel Agent, they may offer different payment options.
‘Cruise Personaliser’ allows you to view your booking details and update your personal information such as your address, email, phone numbers, emergency contacts, passport and travel insurance details. You can also view your cruise itinerary, pre-book Shore Tours, and download your cruise eTicket. Please read the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for more information.
It’s fast and simple to use – to access, all you need to do is visit our website, click on ‘Cruise Personaliser’ and enter your name and booking number.