The little extras you find in the best hotels can be found in your room:
- Daily service
- Private ensuite
- Hair dryer
- Built-in wardrobe
- Safety deposit box
- Flat-screen television for in-room entertainment
- Air-conditioning with personal controls
- Writing desk, chair and telephone
- Room compendium, the Pacific Daily newsletter and a complimentary copy of Pacific Magazine
- Ice available upon request
- Balcony rooms have outdoor table and chairs
Mini-Suites also include:
- Priority check-in
- Fresh fruit and flowers on arrival
Suites (Pacific Dawn only) also include:
- An invitation to the Senior Officers’ cocktail party (on cruises of 5 nights or more)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- iPod docking station
Getting away from it all doesn’t mean being out of touch. Every room on P&O Cruises’ ships has its own flat-screen TV.
We work with MTN Satellite Communications - a leading provider to cruise lines around the world - to provide live international news, sports news and entertainment consistently throughout our itineraries. Catch up with what’s happening around the world live with BBC World News, Sky News U.K., Sky Sports U.K., E! Channel and more where satellite reception permits.
We also feature a wide selection of recent release movies. You can also find out what’s happening onboard on Splash TV, exclusive to P&O Cruises.
You can call for personal room service at any time of the day or night (charges apply).
To have a continental or full breakfast delivered to your room, simply complete the breakfast card included in your room compendium and hang it outside your door before retiring.
For a full room service menu, please see your room compendium and call the phone number listed. Please note that room service is not available on the day of disembarkation.
You're on holidays so why not take advantage of our onboard laundry (charges apply). All laundry is returned within 48 hours, or on the same day with our express service. We also offer self-service coin-operated launderettes with ironing facilities.